Add [theonewhosenameshallnotbeposted] to your ignore list

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

RebLem
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA 87112, 2 blocks west of the Breaking Bad carwash.

Re: Add [theonewhosenameshallnotbeposted] to your ignore list

Post by RebLem » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 am

living_stradivarius wrote:A good question is why self-censor with a euphemism if you're already going as far as to send a message like that :?
I think I know the reason, but I can't tell you what it is without revealing the identity of the member, and I don't want to do that. At least not yet. Suffice it to say I'm glad this place is a virtual site instead of actual paper. If it were actual paper, I sometimes fear, it would stick to my shoes. :roll:
Don't drink and drive. You might spill it.--J. Eugene Baker, aka my late father
"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."--Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S. Carolina.
"Racism is America's Original Sin."--Francis Cardinal George, former Roman Catholic Archbishop of Chicago.

ch1525

Post by ch1525 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

So, what happened to Saul?!

HoustonDavid

Post by HoustonDavid » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Chalkperson wrote:I heard a rumor that [theonewhosenameshallnotbeposted] may be the victim of an Extraordinary Rendition, and has been moved to CMG's Black Site at an undisclosed location...
As far as I'm concerned, that explains it all....Goodbye and good riddance Saul. :mrgreen:
"May You be born in interesting (maybe confusing?) times" - Chinese Proverb (or Curse)