Wax replica of Trump pulled after Texas museum visitors wouldn’t stop punching him in the face

Discuss whatever you want here ... movies, books, recipes, politics, beer, wine, TV ... everything except classical music.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

jserraglio

Wax replica of Trump pulled after Texas museum visitors wouldn’t stop punching him in the face

Post by jserraglio » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:48 pm

THE HILL Texas museum removes wax Trump figure after visitors kept punching it https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... unching-it

barney

Re: Wax replica of Trump pulled after Texas museum visitors wouldn’t stop punching him in the face

Post by barney » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Of course officially I could never approve of vandalism ... but ... I did enjoy this article.

jserraglio

Re: Wax replica of Trump pulled after Texas museum visitors wouldn’t stop punching him in the face

Post by jserraglio » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:42 am

Trump wax statue, flanked by two admirers, has been under assault at San Antonio museum.

maestrob

Post by maestrob » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 am

A February poll from YouGov and The Economist found that Trump was named the worst president in U.S. history.His base has remained strong in the two months since he left the White House, however. Trump is the top contender for the 2024 presidential GOP race, with a recent survey obtained by The Hill finding that he gets the support of 51 percent of GOP voters ahead of the upcoming primaries.The same survey revealed that 88 percent of voters who are registered Republicans or who affiliate as Republicans approve of Trump's presidency.

How can both of those numbers be accurate?

I still find the 51% number more realistic, since the former guy left office with barely a 30% approval rating.

That said, I did enjoy the article. :wink:

Never forget. :evil: