Guests on CMG ... please join us by registering.

Your 'hot spot' for all classical music subjects. Non-classical music subjects are to be posted in the Corner Pub.

Moderators: Lance, Corlyss_D

Lance
Site Administrator

Guests on CMG ... please join us by registering.

Post by Lance » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:32 pm

I see we have many guests appearing on our web site due to the closure of other classical music forums, or lack of interest in those that exist. It has long been my aim to enhance CMG with new members. I receive countless requests weekly to join, but most of them are bogus trying to sell something. You don't see that kind of thing on this site. Inasmuch as I check new members ISPs, it can be a time-consuming process.

So, to improve things in joining, please send me an email to lanceghill@msn.com with the subject line saying "I Want to Join CMG." I will check those out first and approve them. We are just trying to keep out trolls. In a world where classical music interests seem to be diminishing, it's nice to have a place like CMG to communicate with others. Please ask your classical music friends to join us as well. YOU WILL BE MOST WELCOME.

Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]

Lance
Site Administrator

Re: Guests on CMG ... please join us by registering.

Post by Lance » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:46 pm

I see we are getting many hits on this post. I hope those interested will follow my instructions about how to join CMG. We would, of course, love to have them on board.
Lance G. Hill
Editor-in-Chief

When she started to play, Mr. Steinway came down and personally
rubbed his name off the piano. [Speaking about pianist &*$#@+#]